"Parker" is a beautiful cowl which uses just 1 skein of 100% silk yarn!
The uniquely dyed yarn makes each stitch a slightly different color combination.
The simple stitch pattern masterfully showcases variegated yarn with short bursts of color.
Alternative yarn suggestions:
Madelinetosh Tosh DK
Malabrigo Yarn Silky Merino
Knit Picks Swish DK
Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima
Pattern Download Information:
After purchase, you will receive links to download the pattern in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
Beginner Level Knit Project
- Cable Cast On, Knit, Bind Off, Purl, Place Marker, Knit2together
- 22.5 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 26 inches (66 cm) circumference x 11 inches (28cm) wide
- US7 (4.5mm) - 24" circular knitting needle
You Will Also Need:
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- 225 yards of DK weight
- SilkIndian Heena Silk Yarn