Brystle is a simple wrap designed to be worn as a swimsuit bottom cover up. Beads at the side provide an interesting detail and burst of color, while adding additional coverage if needed (side tie).
The stitch pattern provides a little bit of see through but covers the 'not so smooth' areas quite well.
Brystle is meant to be worn by women of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Alternative yarn suggestions:
Madelinetosh Tosh DK
Malabrigo Yarn Silky Merino
Knit Picks Swish DK
Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima
Pattern Download Information:
After purchase, you will receive links to download the pattern in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
Brystle Beach Wrap
Beginner Level Knit Project
- Knit, Purl, Cast On, Bind Off, Knit 2 Together, Slip 1 stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Fullest Waist Down Circumference: 34 (36, 40, 44, 48, 53, 55, 57, 62)" / 86 (91.5, 101.5, 111.5, 122, 134.5, 139.5, 144.5, 157)cm
- US7 (4.5mm) 24"/60cm circular knitting needles
You Will Also Need:
- Tapestry Needle
- Hand Sewing Needle & Thread
- DK or Any Light Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- Laura Knitting Cotton (Lotus International)