"Parker" is a beautiful cowl which uses just 1 skein of 100% silk yarn!
The uniquely dyed yarn makes each stitch a slightly different color combination.
The simple stitch pattern masterfully showcases variegated yarn with short bursts of color.
Alternative yarn suggestions:
Madelinetosh Tosh DK
Malabrigo Yarn Silky Merino
Knit Picks Swish DK
Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima
Download of Pattern:
After purchase, you will receive a password, within 24hrs of payment. Please use provided password to download pattern at 'Shop / Paid Pattern/Kit Download' on this website. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience and limitation of the Wix platform.
Beginner Level Knit Project
- Cable Cast On, Knit, Bind Off, Purl, Place Marker, Knit2together
- 22.5 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 26 inches (66 cm) circumference x 11 inches (28cm) wide
- US7 (4.5mm) - 24" circular knitting needle
You Will Also Need:
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- 225 yards of DK weight
- SilkIndian Heena Silk Yarn